Since we had so many threads on people dying and losing people

Maria

Re: Since we had so many threads on people dying and losing people

Post by Maria »

God Aby wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:17 am

I believe in the idea we all are energy and it cannot be destroyed or created

Like we all have a “higher energy self” that kind of uses this life as a temporary vessel

I believe in all religions and beliefs tie in together and just represent different viewpoints of the same message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you believe before your accident?
Aby

Post by Aby »

Maria wrote:

Like we all have a “higher energy self” that kind of uses this life as a temporary vessel

I believe in all religions and beliefs tie in together and just represent different viewpoints of the same message

In you

Ass shaker
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

Man...
Zyc

Post by Zyc »

Nothing.

straight_evil

Post by straight_evil »

I think wre just gone.
Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

I believe we transition to another place of living. I kinda believe that our existence has different tiers and each time we die, we wake up in another part of the universe, with more abilities and a higher level of consciousness. And they just stack Everytime we pass away.

The next life we could be able to time travel and see the world in additional dimensions. Etc.

As Seen On Tv

Post by As Seen On Tv »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:28 pm I believe we transition to another place of living. I kinda believe that our existence has different tiers and each time we die, we wake up in another part of the universe, with more abilities and a higher level of consciousness. And they just stack Everytime we pass away.

The next life we could be able to time travel and see the world in additional dimensions. Etc.

Was going to say this, exactly

Wow
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

im not sure i have any "beliefs" on it. Theres lots of ideas floating around. But i dont know.

But we do factually know our memories and knowledge happens using diff cells of the brain, and 'to think, learn, and remember' a certain process needs to happen in the brain, through different cells, to be able to say "i am me". SO if the brain and all that dies, its logical to say so does the memories and knowledge that allow one to know who "me" is or what even makes up the me.

im not saying anything crazy, or that nothing continues on after you die. Im just sayin maybe that 1 part, the me, ends. Seems logically like that ends doesnt it, since the brain is gone? or does that sound wild and crazy to you? im just askin

I dont know for sure obviously. I just think if you eliminate theories, this is probably whats left and it doesnt introduce anything extra. Its to the point using what we know about brains currently.

im no expert though on brains and shit. im not saying i believe that, its not a theory i hold on to.
Blimp aficionado

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
xcalibur

Post by xcalibur »

Vulgar wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:50 pmMan...
for real. I don't think ppl are noticing the terrible irony of this thread. Here today, gone tomorrow, as they say.

Anyway, for awhile I was unsure about the afterlife. I delved into many different religious/philosophical traditions -- I knew the atheists were wrong about their void, I hoped the fundamentalist Christians were wrong about eternal salvation/damnation, and I was most drawn to reincarnation in Buddhism. I couldn't really prove or disprove anything, but the attitude of materialism, that only things you can measure or prove exist, seemed fundamentally narrow-minded. I figured it's safe to assume that there's more to reality than what meets the eye, since that holds true in general.

Recently, having gained access to past-life memories, I'm now certain of reincarnation, and it's an immense relief, knowing that the cycle goes on, and that you have plenty of chances to be human, make mistakes, and learn. Some of my past-life memories include things I've never experienced, that are way outside my experience, and knowledge I didn't have. Not only that, but it all adds up, is internally consistent, and aligns with historical facts. Thus, reincarnation is undeniable.

I don't know what the whole entire truth is, but even glimpses like this are of utmost value.
James Dean Shakur

Post by James Dean Shakur »

Maria wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:26 am

<3

It's hard to post here beyond small doses anymore

I feel like I gotta go out and live because time isn't on my side.
Lust for life.