Since we had so many threads on people dying and losing people

Aby

Since we had so many threads on people dying and losing people

Post by Aby »

Just curious to know where everyone stands on what they believe happens after you die

I believe in the idea we all are energy and it cannot be destroyed or created

Like we all have a “higher energy self” that kind of uses this life as a temporary vessel

I believe in all religions and beliefs tie in together and just represent different viewpoints of the same message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ass shaker
216 God

Re: Since we had so many threads on people dying and losing people

Post by 216 God »

Idk

But worst case scenario

I hope i get to be underboss of hell and fuck my opps in the mouth for all of eternity
La la la la, la, la. La, la-la la, lahhh. Bye bye, bye bye. All you niggas die.
216 God

Post by 216 God »

Aiight

You my boy Aby so I'll give this a heartfelt response

I believe when we die our brain prepares us for it by slowing our perception of time so a millisecond feels like years

You're flooded with endorphins. Your consciousness stops acting as a gatekeeper and every memory you have returns you

Those last few seconds feel like a pleasant dream that lasts for an eternity.

Unless you're shot in the head or some shit then it's just lights out for you lol
La la la la, la, la. La, la-la la, lahhh. Bye bye, bye bye. All you niggas die.
Aby

Post by Aby »

216 God wrote:Aiight

I believe when we die our brain prepares us for it by slowing our perception of time so a millisecond feels like years

You're flooded with endorphins. Your consciousness stops acting as a gatekeeper and every memory you have returns you

Unless you're shot in the head or some shit then it's just lights out for you lol
Yeah bro I feel this

The body is designed to react

But I feel like the body still has an endorphin plan even if you get shot in the head.. idk I see videos of people getting headshots and even if they survive they just lay out

See a lower level animal like a pig get a headshot and if the kill isn’t instant they flop around like a headless chicken

Ass shaker
cody

Post by cody »

there's a lot of ways someone might die. but if you've ever watched someone terminal on their last 48 they make this sound called a death rattle. so i'm not sure how peaceful it is but for me that sound haunts me
:mrgreen:
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

cody wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:21 pm there's a lot of ways someone might die. but if you've ever watched someone terminal on their last 48 they make this sound called a death rattle. so i'm not sure how peaceful it is but for me that sound haunts me
I know the death rattle, i sat with my dad as he died over 3 days at christmas... its not pleasant and sounds really uncomfortable for the person dying... im not sure the dying person is really aware
Blimp aficionado

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

All i know for sure, is the people who love you will be sad
Blimp aficionado

nawmchomksy?
cody

Post by cody »

Sir Bustalot wrote:
cody wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:21 pm there's a lot of ways someone might die. but if you've ever watched someone terminal on their last 48 they make this sound called a death rattle. so i'm not sure how peaceful it is but for me that sound haunts me
I know the death rattle, i sat with my dad as he died over 3 days at christmas... its not pleasant and sounds really uncomfortable for the person dying... im not sure the dying person is really aware
Sorry you had to go through that man..I get it

:mrgreen:
Diasick

Post by Diasick »

Bunch of people died in the last 3 years and not even because of Covid
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

God Aby wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:14 am
216 God wrote:Aiight

Yeah bro I feel this

The body is designed to react

But I feel like the body still has an endorphin plan even if you get shot in the head.. idk I see videos of people getting headshots and even if they survive they just lay out

See a lower level animal like a pig get a headshot and if the kill isn’t instant they flop around like a headless chicken

I watched a true crime about a man whod had taken a head shot and was bleeding out and brain dead, but the surviving part of his brain was the one which controls habits. Diagnosis wise hes no chance of living even if he was right then at a hospital.. So he gets up and as hes brain dead and bleeding out goes about his morning routine, he puts on his robe like a zombie walks outside to get the morning paper but his dumb zombie dead brain couldnt figure out how open the front door to get back in, so he bled out too much to keep the muscles working, and finally died for reals on his doorstep, he was dead and running strictly off a memory of habit but his brain had been shredded and he was gone

Speaking of chickens running around with their head chopped off
Blimp aficionado

nawmchomksy?