How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

User avatar
Aby
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue May 30, 2023 8:52 pm

Re: How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

Post by Aby »

Cire wrote:
Sir Bustalot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:17 pm
Galatea 2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:04 pm Damn.. So if Hibe went in his own little SAW journey, whatever happened to Piff?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
android phone ruptured his intestines from what i remember. Could be thinking of another guy who hooped phones though
Fucking What?
Cire how you feel about this nigga busta talking foul on your boy jnyce


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The last nigga
Cire
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:40 pm

Re: How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

Post by Cire »

J nyce more than likely a tattle tale ass rat. Fuck that foot face ass pussy.

Piff lived in the nice suburbs of Chicago and never should've claimed my city. That's prob why he dead. Another puss ass coward.
J o o k
Posts: 3815
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Re: How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

Post by J o o k »

Cire wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:04 pm J nyce more than likely a tattle tale ass rat. Fuck that foot face ass pussy.

Piff lived in the nice suburbs of Chicago and never should've claimed my city. That's prob why he dead. Another puss ass coward.
My hitta, I like your energy
Galatea 2.0
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:06 pm

Re: How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

Post by Galatea 2.0 »

Sir Bustalot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:17 pmandroid phone ruptured his intestines from what i remember. Could be thinking of another guy who hooped phones though
I don't think I follow, what does "hooped phones" mean?
Sir Bustalot
Posts: 3540
Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 9:20 pm

Re: How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

Post by Sir Bustalot »

Galatea 2.0 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:23 am
Sir Bustalot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:17 pmandroid phone ruptured his intestines from what i remember. Could be thinking of another guy who hooped phones though
I don't think I follow, what does "hooped phones" mean?
Placing objects inside of their anus with their fingers, its called "hooping"

Dumb name i know but i didnt name it
REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
Galatea 2.0
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:06 pm

Re: How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

Post by Galatea 2.0 »

Sir Bustalot wrote:
Galatea 2.0 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:23 am
Sir Bustalot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:17 pmandroid phone ruptured his intestines from what i remember. Could be thinking of another guy who hooped phones though
I don't think I follow, what does "hooped phones" mean?
Placing objects inside of their anus with their fingers, its called "hooping"

Dumb name i know but i didnt name it
Sometimes the less I know, the better. 🫣


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ftyhfg
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:17 pm

Servicio a Domicilio de Enfermería

Post by ftyhfg »

El Servicio a Domicilio de Enfermería es una invaluable opción de atención médica que brinda comodidad y atención personalizada a aquellos que lo necesitan. Este servicio permite que enfermeras altamente capacitadas y profesionales se desplacen hasta la comodidad del hogar del paciente, eliminando la necesidad de desplazamientos innecesarios a hospitales o clínicas.
ftyhfg
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:17 pm

Customized lanyards

Post by ftyhfg »

Customized Lanyards have become an indispensable accessory in today's world, seamlessly blending functionality with personalization. These versatile neck straps have evolved beyond their utilitarian origins, now serving as a canvas for expressing individuality and branding.
ftyhfg
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:17 pm

Elite Chauffeur

Post by ftyhfg »

An Elite Chauffeur service represents the pinnacle of luxury and convenience in ground transportation. These services go beyond the ordinary, offering a level of sophistication and professionalism that is second to none. When you opt for an elite chauffeur, you are not just booking a ride; you are securing a seamless and exceptional experience.
FlawdaWater
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 am

Re: How did Hibe lose his fingers again?

Post by FlawdaWater »

Cire wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:04 pm J nyce more than likely a tattle tale ass rat. Fuck that foot face ass pussy.

Piff lived in the nice suburbs of Chicago and never should've claimed my city. That's prob why he dead. Another puss ass coward.
Yeah but you never did any dirt or touched grass on any block but Minecraft
Post Reply