You think there will ever come a point where we learn to build and sustain civilization

Aby

You think there will ever come a point where we learn to build and sustain civilization

Post by Aby »

Underground?

Like when we run out of space on the surface we gotta either learn to build up in the sky or how to build livable mines and shit

Or what if there is a bunch of cavemen looking humans who are living and somewhere in a deep cave or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The last nigga
Zyc

Re: You think there will ever come a point where we learn to build and sustain civilization

Post by Zyc »

Aby wrote:Underground?

Like when we run out of space on the surface we gotta either learn to build up in the sky or how to build livable mines and shit

Or what if there is a bunch of cavemen looking humans who are living and somewhere in a deep cave or something

You know this has already happened right? Turkey has a place that held tens of thousands of people for years. There’s evidence of it elsewhere even currently

Resilient
Site Admin

Re: You think there will ever come a point where we learn to build and sustain civilization

Post by Resilient »

We have this in the United States. Half of the homeless population lives underground in New York City.

==========

A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends - Baltasar Gracian
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

If they do i hope im dead by then.

I dont want to live underground at all, i like green and sun
"and they all get put in boxes, and they all come out the same..."

nawmchomksy?