How are you with taking feedback?

Big Moose

Re: How are you with taking feedback?

Post by Big Moose »

never mind i found a beat and wrote a gay emo song for you guys so you can hate it too and call me gay

i'll prolly get mad and fight about it

it will be fun
cody

Post by cody »

Big Moose wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:28 pm
cody wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:22 am Big Moose, I think the poiint being made here is that your music lacks personality and soul which makes it difficult to connect with as a listener. it also lacks replay value. replay value matters because you want views. views = good

we understand that you enjoy a specific style of writing, and rapping - it's battle rap music. you make music like a battle rapper. The Loe Pesci's, the Benders etc - on some KOTD battle rapper in his prime shit

you have a solid voice and flow, but your subject matter is lackadaisical, and your beat choice is comfortable. you stay in your comfort zone. show us some different flows, different rhythm, difference subject matters etc

your posts here are vulnerable and have personality - if you could somehow package that + trying some different sounding beats + try some new melodies

it would be something to look forward to

you've established you can rap. but that's all it sounds like.. if you're okay with that, that's fine too.

Could you or anyone else, Urb, Jook, whoever

suggest a beat or two

Im trying to write but I can't find the right beat
I’m not sure where to find beats, but it would be cool to hear you on a Drill type of beat and see melody

Listen to the beat, hum along to it figuring out a melody or 2, then write to it
:mrgreen:
FlawdaWater

Post by FlawdaWater »

Big Moose wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:05 pm never mind i found a beat and wrote a gay emo song for you guys so you can hate it too and call me gay

i'll prolly get mad and fight about it

it will be fun
Don't mention gay n emo in the same sentence don't have even make sense like a moose verse
Aby

Post by Aby »

Do a song over the Gunna WhatsApp beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The last nigga
As Seen On Tv

Post by As Seen On Tv »

Never afraid of criticism
I always put myself in a sacrificial position
straight_evil

Post by straight_evil »

@J o o k are you secretly interviewing us? What's the starting pay?