Would you date a hyper feminine trans woman?

Vulgar

Re: Would you date a hyper feminine trans woman?

Post by Vulgar »

These days if you're a straight man you're a weirdo evidently.
nohbody

Post by nohbody »

cody wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:31 pm sometimes I wonder, if [straight]men are visual creatures.. what is stopping them from dating or sleeping with a feminine trans women?

is it stigma? or the thought of them being born a man gets in the way?
its not that they were "born as a man" . . its that they are STILL A MAN!

Dont matter what you get chopped, tucked, inflated, stuffed . . . genetics are what genetics are.

If your a tranny who has a good enough surgeon to pull the rug over peoples eyes and no one is the wiser then kudos on your mission i guess.

But any man who knowingly sleeps with a trans person regardless of how female they appear to be is still gay af imo
FlawdaWater

Post by FlawdaWater »

How am I smut someone out n defile them when I know they could've played me in HS basketball?
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

cody wrote:
Resilient wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:41 pm
cody wrote: did you put up the wainscotting?
Yes easy peasy. Then hit it with a chair rail on top to finish it off

==========

A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends - Baltasar Gracian
i might message you about this in the near future, i do have some questions as for what you think the best material is. is it best to get it from home depot?
I usually avoid Home Depot. Since I have my contractor certification, I get special pricing at a lumberyard. But if you are handpick the material from Home Depot, then you will be OK. If you order in bulk, you never know what you’re getting.

==========

A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends - Baltasar Gracian
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Aby wrote:I will say that I’m also at a point where if my homie is fucking or in a relationship with someone trans, I wouldn’t even care or even feel the need to make a joke or anything about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am 100% going to make jokes about it. I don’t care about feelings, your actions warrant, breaking balls and joking, you are getting it.

==========

Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Feel free to message me ferry. I have no problem answering questions.

==========

Aby

Post by Aby »

Resilient wrote:
Aby wrote:I will say that I’m also at a point where if my homie is fucking or in a relationship with someone trans, I wouldn’t even care or even feel the need to make a joke or anything about it

I am 100% going to make jokes about it. I don’t care about feelings, your actions warrant, breaking balls and joking, you are getting it.

==========

This is the new and improved me talking right now, now if I really had a close friend who went gay or trans.. I honestly probably won’t be able to stop myself from making a joke about it lol

The last nigga
cody

Would you date a hyper feminine trans woman?

Post by cody »

Resilient wrote:
cody wrote:
Resilient wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:41 pm
Yes easy peasy. Then hit it with a chair rail on top to finish it off

==========

i might message you about this in the near future, i do have some questions as for what you think the best material is. is it best to get it from home depot?
I usually avoid Home Depot. Since I have my contractor certification, I get special pricing at a lumberyard. But if you are handpick the material from Home Depot, then you will be OK. If you order in bulk, you never know what you’re getting.

==========

Ooh you get wholesale builder prices, got you.. that’s a good option as well. My fam is in real estate, and my bro has his real estate liscense. We know a bunch of contractors so maybe through them.

Thanks for this info, I’ll message you when time comes for some extra intel
:mrgreen:
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

cody wrote:
Resilient wrote:
cody wrote: i might message you about this in the near future, i do have some questions as for what you think the best material is. is it best to get it from home depot?

==========

Ooh you get wholesale builder prices, got you.. that’s a good option as well. My fam is in real estate, and my bro has his real estate liscense. We know a bunch of contractors so maybe through them.

Thanks for this info, I’ll message you when time comes for some extra intel
Having a RE license opens many doors (no pun intended) and contacts. Let me know!

==========

Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

Resilient wrote:
cody wrote:
Resilient wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:41 pm Yes easy peasy. Then hit it with a chair rail on top to finish it off

==========

==========

Construction company on the way? Image