How much would a stranger have to offer you for you to get rid of a body?

cody

Re: How much would a stranger have to offer you for you to get rid of a body?

Post by cody »

Damn Jook a shooter
:mrgreen:
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

J o o k wrote:
Resilient wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:32 pm Even burning it leaves a trace

==========

A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends - Baltasar Gracian
Trace dna from the killer? Naaah you kidding me man, maybe they’ll be able to ID the body if the nicca been to a dentist lol.

I remember the best way to do a hit was just to do it. Understand their daily routine, shoot them when they open the door, are getting into the car, etc. then just walk away. Make sure you know the cameras in the area, make sure you park in an advantaged spot that makes sense, make sure you don’t bring your cell, burners only baby. Ram a rod down your barrel to change the structure of the shell markings, and replace the firing pin. Easy peasy.
Burning a body to ashes there are no teeth.
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

J o o k wrote:

==========

A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends - Baltasar Gracian
Trace dna from the killer? Naaah you kidding me man, maybe they’ll be able to ID the body if the nicca been to a dentist lol.

I remember the best way to do a hit was just to do it. Understand their daily routine, shoot them when they open the door, are getting into the car, etc. then just walk away. Make sure you know the cameras in the area, make sure you park in an advantaged spot that makes sense, make sure you don’t bring your cell, burners only baby. Ram a rod down your barrel to change the structure of the shell markings, and replace the firing pin. Easy peasy.
No I meant trace as in evidence of said crime.

Soak the body in lye in an oil tank that you split at the top then weld back together. Never find it.

==========

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Resilient
Site Admin

How much would a stranger have to offer you for you to get rid of a body?

Post by Resilient »

Unless we’re talking a cremation center. Then you have to pay off the crematorium.

==========

J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Vulgar wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:41 pm
J o o k wrote:

==========

Where can a normal nicca burn a body in that high temperature fire that melts teeth, without causing attention?
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Resilient wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 11:24 pm
J o o k wrote:

==========

No I meant trace as in evidence of said crime.

Soak the body in lye in an oil tank that you split at the top then weld back together. Never find it.

==========

My man going to his mafia roots :lol:
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

That’s why I said burning a body leaves a trace. Burn patters, human remains, etc - unless using a crematorium. But then you have to figure out a way to get rid of any witnesses

My way is no witnesses. Invite dude over. Tell him it’s cool to park in the garage. Do the business. Get in the tank and seal it. Drive his car to a remote location, make sure his phone is in it. Send some texts to people saying you don’t want to live anymore. Drive the car off a cliff. Have a burner car waiting in the area. Drive it close to the house. Walk home. Remove camera footage of your return.

Hypothetically of course.

==========

J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Resilient wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:42 am That’s why I said burning a body leaves a trace. Burn patters, human remains, etc - unless using a crematorium. But then you have to figure out a way to get rid of any witnesses Image

My way is no witnesses. Invite dude over. Tell him it’s cool to park in the garage. Do the business. Get in the tank and seal it. Drive his car to a remote location, make sure his phone is in it. Send some texts to people saying you don’t want to live anymore. Drive the car off a cliff. Have a burner car waiting in the area. Drive it close to the house. Walk home. Remove camera footage of your return.

Hypothetically of course.

ImageImage

==========

We should start a business, red teaming murder plans. We’ll find the vulnerabilities in plans.
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

J o o k wrote:
Vulgar wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:41 pm
J o o k wrote: Trace dna from the killer? Naaah you kidding me man, maybe they’ll be able to ID the body if the nicca been to a dentist lol.

Where can a normal nicca burn a body in that high temperature fire that melts teeth, without causing attention?
It happens in small towns and rural areas all the time. If you own arces of land and/or ya closest neighbor is miles away. Who's gonna know?

Crematorys do this more than what's led on. A lot of em are small family businesses.
As Seen On Tv

Post by As Seen On Tv »

Resilient wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:36 pm
As Seen On Tv wrote:If it was Res I’d pay to do it
But you’re poor.

==========

I didn’t say how much.

And your penis is less than 6 inches