Man is it just me or middle aged white women have absolutely no concept of personal space

cody

Man is it just me or middle aged white women have absolutely no concept of personal space

Post by cody »

Third time this week I’ve been bum rushed by middle aged white women.

I am a big fan of personal space and I always make sure to keep a distance from the person in front of me in line. Why ppl gotta be so close from the back that you could feel their body heat

Shit is irritating as fuck
:mrgreen:
Sir Bustalot

Re: Man is it just me or middle aged white women have absolutely no concept of personal space

Post by Sir Bustalot »

i havent had this experience numerous times with specifically white women

i can relate to having your space intruded on.

Ever since i was a newborn i didnt like to be touched or held. From day 1 i was like "just leave me be mawfucca" and im not a fan of being smothered
Blimp aficionado

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
cody

Re: Man is it just me or middle aged white women have absolutely no concept of personal space

Post by cody »

ah okay, i'm ok with touch - it's all good

but i can understand non touchy people for sure

i'm just sayin, in public - give people space. jeeeez
:mrgreen:
straight_evil

Post by straight_evil »

I had a friend in school like that. She was always just a step closer than necessary. But she was so sweet I didn't want to tell her to back the hell up. I would just sort of try and inch myself back.
nohbody

Post by nohbody »

yea, i have been around people who definitely gets too close in your space, but in my experience, its hasn't just been white women.

there was a black dude i worked with. he was a pretty cool guy and everything, but when he wanted to talk to you, he always felt the need to put his arm over your shoulders and try to talk right into your face. It was pretty annoying.

a lot of old people do it too with their smelly old people breath lol
Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

These are the same ppl that park next to you when it’s 37 open spots near the entrance.

These are the same ppl that take 10 minutes getting money out of the atm

These are the same ppl that wait until the cashier rings everything out, before they reach at the bottom of their purse and look for exact change bc their OCD doesn’t allow them to take 77 cents in change

These are the same ppl that smash their brakes when the light is yellow and makes everything in your backseat hit you in the back of ya damn neck bc you stopped so hard

These are the same ppl that asks the sandwich artist at subway to grab a new knife because they don’t want to taste the ingredients to the previous person’s sandwich on theirs

These are the same ppl that let their pets lick them in the face

These are the same ppl that complain about fireworks on holidays

These are the same ppl that will see that the line is wrapped around the building, but will get in it anyway

These are the same ppl that cruise in the left lane but aren’t passing anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As Seen On Tv

Post by As Seen On Tv »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:15 pm These are the same ppl that park next to you when it’s 37 open spots near the entrance.

These are the same ppl that take 10 minutes getting money out of the atm

These are the same ppl that wait until the cashier rings everything out, before they reach at the bottom of their purse and look for exact change bc their OCD doesn’t allow them to take 77 cents in change

These are the same ppl that smash their brakes when the light is yellow and makes everything in your backseat hit you in the back of ya damn neck bc you stopped so hard

These are the same ppl that asks the sandwich artist at subway to grab a new knife because they don’t want to taste the ingredients to the previous person’s sandwich on theirs

These are the same ppl that let their pets lick them in the face

These are the same ppl that complain about fireworks on holidays

These are the same ppl that will see that the line is wrapped around the building, but will get in it anyway

These are the same ppl that cruise in the left lane but aren’t passing anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Preach