Our Beloved Maria has Passed Away…

Diasick

Re: Our Beloved Maria has Passed Away…

Post by Diasick »

was this the lady that had kidney disease or whatever? remember someone on here telling me they had that.
The_K3

Post by The_K3 »

Vulgar wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:02 am
God Aby wrote:
Vulgar wrote:I already was spooked when Aby pointed out i made the thread the same day thats why i didnt say anything. Then on the Gofundme it says she passed in the evening. I made that thread around 9-10pm that night. Cali is 3 hrs behind me. How close was her passin and me makin that thread man.

Please don't take this like im tryina make myself out to be some spiritual prowess cause im not. And even if I thought i was this aint the time. That thought real life gave me chills. But im sayin it here cause yall saw it in real time.
Nah I really think the world and energy works in strange ways.. something made you wanna reach out.. same way something made bully randomly come back and tap in

When res said we are her circle I believe that for real.. she still fucks with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea fr. I just seen k3 in here. He hasn't been around in forever. Bully randomly showin up is wild too.

Knowing Maria she sent me that urge to make that thread to spook my ass. Cause she can't harass me about being terrified of birds lol smh.
I thought it was only like a couple months but it's been quite a while I guess. Time flies.
C~Money

Post by C~Money »

RIP
Crafty

Post by Crafty »

Terrible. Condolences to her family.

I’m not even very active on here, but I remember at one point in some thread I mentioned my brother in law/close friend passing away and she hit me up with some kind words.

She seemed like a genuinely good and caring person.

RIP
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Crafty wrote:Terrible. Condolences to her family.

I’m not even very active on here, but I remember at one point in some thread I mentioned my brother in law/close friend passing away and she hit me up with some kind words.

RIP
It’s cliche to say, but there was honestly no one more caring than she was - for perfect strangers.

I honestly haven’t been the same man. Like for real. Her death hit me harder than some of my family members and friends.

We used to chat all night (she worked nights and I worked overnights so the time different CT to CA was convenient for convo). My wife and I were going to fly out there to meet her in person at one point then my wife got sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Aby

Our Beloved Maria has Passed Away…

Post by Aby »

Resilient wrote:
Crafty wrote:Terrible. Condolences to her family.

RIP
It’s cliche to say, but there was honestly no one more caring than she was - for perfect strangers.

I honestly haven’t been the same man. Like for real. Her death hit me harder than some of my family members and friends.

We used to chat all night (she worked nights and I worked overnights so the time different CT to CA was convenient for convo). My wife and I were going to fly out there to meet her in person at one point then my wife got sick.

Bro I wouldn’t even know where to start when I try and think of ways she was there for me

When I used to say wild shit on here about people she’d hit me up to like check me on it and make me feel like shit for it

When I first got married I was still out here living loose as hell.. I’d say shit about fucking around with other girls and she’d check me on that shit

Like she had an effect on me that people in real life don’t have where I would really actually listen to her and try to change shit to be a better person and shit

I remember making a joke once on here about old people dying and she sent me a PM going off on me lol.. like during Covid she was working with a bunch of old folks who of course were dying and shit.. she really low key didn’t like any Covid talk the board had because she was really on the frontline working with it

Man with all the cali fires being that bad, she could have moved away to somewhere else.. she probably wouldn’t have had the breathing problems she was having.. but that shit didnt matter cuz she was dedicated to helping her people around her and she wanted to always help her people like how her dad did.. I think he was a doctor or some shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ass shaker
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Yeah man what an impact.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Lady Awesome

Post by Lady Awesome »

God bless her and the family
Lady Awesome

Post by Lady Awesome »

💋🤗🫂😘
Lady Awesome

Post by Lady Awesome »

She was our best friend
she's in our heart❤️ Best to stay strong for friends and family.