Our Beloved Maria has Passed Away…

Vulgar

Re: Our Beloved Maria has Passed Away…

Post by Vulgar »

God Aby wrote:
Vulgar wrote:I already was spooked when Aby pointed out i made the thread the same day thats why i didnt say anything. Then on the Gofundme it says she passed in the evening. I made that thread around 9-10pm that night. Cali is 3 hrs behind me. How close was her passin and me makin that thread man.

Please don't take this like im tryina make myself out to be some spiritual prowess cause im not. And even if I thought i was this aint the time. That thought real life gave me chills. But im sayin it here cause yall saw it in real time.
Nah I really think the world and energy works in strange ways.. something made you wanna reach out.. same way something made bully randomly come back and tap in

When res said we are her circle I believe that for real.. she still fucks with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea fr. I just seen k3 in here. He hasn't been around in forever. Bully randomly showin up is wild too.

Knowing Maria she sent me that urge to make that thread to spook my ass. Cause she can't harass me about being terrified of birds lol smh.
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

medusa magdalene wrote:
Vulgar wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:39 am I already was spooked when Aby pointed out i made the thread the same day thats why i didnt say anything. Then on the Gofundme it says she passed in the evening. I made that thread around 9-10pm that night. Cali is 3 hrs behind me. How close was her passin and me makin that thread man.

Please don't take this like im tryina make myself out to be some spiritual prowess cause im not. And even if I thought i was this aint the time. That thought real life gave me chills. But im sayin it here cause yall saw it in real time.
The tao is definitely real man

All is connected and there are no coincidences.
Definitely no coincidences.
medusa magdalene

Post by medusa magdalene »

Even stranger

I actually had a random thought about the K3 yesterday
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Vulgar wrote:I already was spooked when Aby pointed out i made the thread the same day thats why i didnt say anything. Then on the Gofundme it says she passed in the evening. I made that thread around 9-10pm that night. Cali is 3 hrs behind me. How close was her passin and me makin that thread man.

I said you’re built differently bro. Wasn’t lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

Resilient wrote:

I said you’re built differently bro. Wasn’t lying.

I saw it and appreciate it. But it's in everybody you just gotta tap in.
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

medusa magdalene wrote:Even stranger

I actually had a random thought about the K3 yesterday
Aight now if double or smooth pop up im done.
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

For reference, I texted her that Saturday at 11:58 PM Eastern, so 8:58 PM Pacific

cody

Post by cody »

medusa magdalene wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:36 am
cody wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:07 pm Maria has been on my mind all day.

She was one of the sweetest people here to me. When I first came back, after being banned, she quickly jumped into my DMs, fan girling about watching me on TV. It made me feel good as fuck man, she made people feel good as hell.

A grand personality with extremely strong character.

Even though we never spoke much, she was always so happy go lucky and jovial in her posts. Always joking. Always making comments that hit the nail on the head. A great example for a woman for how to carry themselves on the boards. And now I know, way beyond it.

I know she is a big 90 day fiancé fan, and she would put many laughing emojis and make a hilariously slick comment if I posted this for her.

I can't stop thinking about her either. I've been haunted by the news all day.

She was the first person who welcomed me back in 2018 after I vanished for a few years. I was surprised she remembered me.

She went out of her way once to find me sun lamps and herbal treatments for my seasonal depression. Helped me through a really bad spell in 2019.

I'll never forget the bday thread she made me with a Spanish guitar song I said I liked once in passing. She cared enough to remember all these little details about us.

I cried a bit earlier thinking about it all.

This one really, really hurts. Fuck this world.
Ngl, one of my first thoughts when I read the news was how you were going to take it. I know you and her were close for sometime and I remember you saying she is one of your favourite people here because of how she has helped you.

I am enjoying reading about her, and understanding her more. She was an enigma (to me). However she impacted many in a positive way.
:mrgreen:
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Dex was the second person I thought about after Jook.

Aby

Post by Aby »

cody wrote:
medusa magdalene wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:36 am
cody wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:07 pm Maria has been on my mind all day.

She was one of the sweetest people here to me. When I first came back, after being banned, she quickly jumped into my DMs, fan girling about watching me on TV. It made me feel good as fuck man, she made people feel good as hell.

A grand personality with extremely strong character.

Even though we never spoke much, she was always so happy go lucky and jovial in her posts. Always joking. Always making comments that hit the nail on the head. A great example for a woman for how to carry themselves on the boards. And now I know, way beyond it.

I know she is a big 90 day fiancé fan, and she would put many laughing emojis and make a hilariously slick comment if I posted this for her.

I can't stop thinking about her either. I've been haunted by the news all day.

She was the first person who welcomed me back in 2018 after I vanished for a few years. I was surprised she remembered me.

She went out of her way once to find me sun lamps and herbal treatments for my seasonal depression. Helped me through a really bad spell in 2019.

I'll never forget the bday thread she made me with a Spanish guitar song I said I liked once in passing. She cared enough to remember all these little details about us.

I cried a bit earlier thinking about it all.

This one really, really hurts. Fuck this world.
Ngl, one of my first thoughts when I read the news was how you were going to take it. I know you and her were close for sometime and I remember you saying she is one of your favourite people here because of how she has helped you.

I am enjoying reading about her, and understanding her more. She was an enigma (to me). However she impacted many in a positive way.
Man everyone here was pretty much a username. I find it cool to learn Maria was her real name. Like for everyone else we learned each others real name after a while and having to get to learn them. But nah she was her 100% authentic self from the jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ass shaker