What are physical traits in the opposite sex you can't resist?

Zyc

Re: What are physical traits in the opposite sex you can't resist?

Post by Zyc »

Sir Bustalot wrote:
Zyc wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:25 pm
That’s fuckin hilarious, but only if they had a real prize waiting. Otherwise it’s fuckin hilarious to everyone who didn’t win the prize

Btw, Boston is the worst accent in this country, then Minnesota-type, then New York, then Baltimore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
straight_evil wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:09 am

:lol: as a joke with a real prize, like Zyc said, that would crack me up. But expecting Hawaii and really getting Baltimore would make me flip a table
sorry for the confusion, ill clarify

it was REAL tickets to Baltimore and the convention hahaha
It WAS a joke, but it also was a real prize. Basically management was making fun of some folks at our studio lol

i work at an art studio, and we have all types of fanboys and girls here.
Oh, no, I understood that. I was just saying it would be hysterical as a fake prize, and only funny as a real prize to the people who didn’t win

Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

Zyc wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:43 pm
Sir Bustalot wrote:
Zyc wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:25 pm
That’s fuckin hilarious, but only if they had a real prize waiting. Otherwise it’s fuckin hilarious to everyone who didn’t win the prize

Btw, Boston is the worst accent in this country, then Minnesota-type, then New York, then Baltimore

straight_evil wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:09 am

:lol: as a joke with a real prize, like Zyc said, that would crack me up. But expecting Hawaii and really getting Baltimore would make me flip a table
sorry for the confusion, ill clarify

It WAS a joke, but it also was a real prize. Basically management was making fun of some folks at our studio lol

Oh, no, I understood that. I was just saying it would be hysterical as a fake prize, and only funny as a real prize to the people who didn’t win

oh haha yeah true.

it went over so badly that was the last year we did raffle prizes. Now our studio just throws a big ass party once a year and splurges on location and food. But our christmas party this year was pretty tame and better sounding than in the actual excecution

they chose a massive venue that allowed people to spread out too much and not mingle, People stayed in their little groups and didnt intermingle as they did in past years. So it was boring

but also, i think the fact our studio still allows folks to work from home, and over half the studio opts to do that. So nowadays nobody knows each other from the studio like before COVID where you actually ran into everyone here on a daily basis. But now most people only know the faces of their specific team from the zoom meetings.... so people felt less inclined to socialize outside their groups. We have like +800 employees currently
Blimp aficionado

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
Zyc

Post by Zyc »

Sir Bustalot wrote:
Zyc wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:43 pm
Sir Bustalot wrote: sorry for the confusion, ill clarify

oh haha yeah true.

it went over so badly that was the last year we did raffle prizes. Now our studio just throws a big ass party once a year and splurges on location and food. But our christmas party this year was pretty tame and better sounding than in the actual excecution

they chose a massive venue that allowed people to spread out too much and not mingle, People stayed in their little groups and didnt intermingle as they did in past years. So it was boring

but also, i think the fact our studio still allows folks to work from home, and over half the studio opts to do that. So nowadays nobody knows each other from the studio like before COVID where you actually ran into everyone here on a daily basis. But now most people only know the faces of their specific team from the zoom meetings.... so people felt less inclined to socialize outside their groups. We have like +800 employees currently
Understandable.

A true G would’ve taken the tickets, made a furry or brony outfit emblazoned with your company’s logo, and paraded around to publicly embarrass the company. Troll the trolls

LunaChee

Post by LunaChee »

The webpage of a student portal at an educational institution usually offers various features and resources to assist students in handling their academic and administrative responsibilities. UNICCM offers the greatest educational portal.
Tommy Handzzz

Post by Tommy Handzzz »

Ngl

Ever since @cody introduced me to Sadia Khan I've been smitten

That woman has something magnetic/irresistible about her
THUG ANGEL
wayen

Post by wayen »

Acquire the essential smsts training certification to enhance your site management skills and knowledge. The Site Management Safety Training Scheme (smsts) courses, accredited by CITB, are designed to help you efficiently plan, organize, and manage construction sites in an effective, efficient, and safe way. Elevate your qualifications with comprehensive training.
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

thin lips, dumbo ears

cankles
Blimp aficionado

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
As Seen On Tv

Post by As Seen On Tv »

Ass