What are physical traits in the opposite sex you can't resist?

straight_evil

Re: What are physical traits in the opposite sex you can't resist?

Post by straight_evil »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:58 pm The light Toronto accent has a gentle “ole” sound with the O’s and a slight inflection where the end of some of their statements end with the up note you’d expect when someone asks you a question

The whole “you’re sick to my stomach, fam” - I get it, it’s slang, but the forced Caribbean influenced ,exaggerated, and overly aggressive use of certain vowels and syllables just sets off my cringe meter. In the world of awful accents like Baltimore, New Orleans, and Boston, this one has to be the worst I’ve ever heard in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn. Not New Orleans being lumped in with BALTIMORE. Baltimore accent is the worst American accent and it's not even close.
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

Baltimore sounds like one of the lamest vacation destinations.

Im biased though, still bitter our studio thought it would be a funny joke to have a baltimore vacation as the raffle prize at a christmas party 4 yrs ago lol....

Specially when the year before it was a 6 day hawaiian trip

Nobody was laughing and the winner basically just threw the shit in the garbage
Blimp aficionado

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
Tommy Handzzz

Post by Tommy Handzzz »

We got preferences but ultimately what's supposed to be will be

For instance

I think the universe is working overtime right now to get me together with a white girl.
THUG ANGEL
straight_evil

Post by straight_evil »

Sir Bustalot wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:30 pm Baltimore sounds like one of the lamest vacation destinations.

Im biased though, still bitter our studio thought it would be a funny joke to have a baltimore vacation as the raffle prize at a christmas party 4 yrs ago lol....

They must have picked a random city out of a hat for that one.
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

straight_evil wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:42 pm
Sir Bustalot wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:30 pm Baltimore sounds like one of the lamest vacation destinations.

Unfortunately it was supposed to be funny, a bad joke. But nobody laughed and thought it was funny

They picked baltimore because it had a convention at the time called the "brony convention"... for dudes obsessed with my little pony
Blimp aficionado

nawmchomksy?
Zyc

Post by Zyc »

Sir Bustalot wrote:

Unfortunately it was supposed to be funny, a bad joke. But nobody laughed and thought it was funny

They picked baltimore because it had a convention at the time called the "brony convention"... for dudes obsessed with my little pony
That’s fuckin hilarious, but only if they had a real prize waiting. Otherwise it’s fuckin hilarious to everyone who didn’t win the prize

Btw, Boston is the worst accent in this country, then Minnesota-type, then New York, then Baltimore

straight_evil

Post by straight_evil »

Sir Bustalot wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:38 pm

:lol: as a joke with a real prize, like Zyc said, that would crack me up. But expecting Hawaii and really getting Baltimore would make me flip a table
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

Zyc wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:25 pm
That’s fuckin hilarious, but only if they had a real prize waiting. Otherwise it’s fuckin hilarious to everyone who didn’t win the prize

Btw, Boston is the worst accent in this country, then Minnesota-type, then New York, then Baltimore

straight_evil wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:09 am

:lol: as a joke with a real prize, like Zyc said, that would crack me up. But expecting Hawaii and really getting Baltimore would make me flip a table
sorry for the confusion, ill clarify

it was REAL tickets to Baltimore and the convention hahaha
It WAS a joke, but it also was a real prize. Basically management was making fun of some folks at our studio lol

i work at an art studio, and we have all types of fanboys and girls here.
Blimp aficionado

nawmchomksy?
LunaChee

Post by LunaChee »

Competent professionals are developed with the trainings and experiences they managed to have. Plus, one of the things that employers value is the qualifications you've obtained. The College of Contract Management took this new year as an opportunity for them to contribute to a learner's development through their courses. Start your career journey now!
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

nah
Blimp aficionado

nawmchomksy?