Super Bowl - Chiefs vs. 49ers

J o o k

Re: Super Bowl - Chiefs vs. 49ers

Post by J o o k »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:24 pm Ice spice was up there

Who on the team she fuckin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t even know, unless it’s Warner from SF, everyone else is kind of mid.
cody

Post by cody »

taylor has taken ice spice under her wing - they are current celeb besties. they've been seated together at a lot of award functions lately. ice spice was also a feature on one of taylors songs recently.

it's a business thing. ice spice gives taylor the young urban demographic nod (taylor's music and image is white girl next door - it limits her) and ice spice being seen with taylor gives her more cross over opportunities so she can get bigger bags.

ice spice has a great persona - she knows exactly how to act around who and who to be around when. she gets it
:mrgreen:
Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

J o o k wrote:

I don’t even know, unless it’s Warner from SF, everyone else is kind of mid.
Can’t be Werner. Werner got a super bad one

Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

cody wrote:

taylor has taken ice spice under her wing - they are current celeb besties. they've been seated together at a lot of award functions lately. ice spice was also a feature on one of taylors songs recently.

it's a business thing. ice spice gives taylor the young urban demographic nod (taylor's music and image is white girl next door - it limits her) and ice spice being seen with taylor gives her more cross over opportunities so she can get bigger bags.

ice spice has a great persona - she knows exactly how to act around who and who to be around when. she gets it
So basically networking and leveraging the market got it

Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

cody wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:38 pm

SHE gets it?

You think SHE has any say in her career whatsoever?

This whole things is so manufactured by people in suits behind closed doors its nauseating.

Taylor was literally auctioned off to the highest bidder by her parents as a young teen and molded into what she is.

Ice Spice is the very definition of a modern plant.

There is nothing inspiring about record labels and/or the CIA pairing up their two most successful experiments.
cody

Post by cody »

Big Moose wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:26 am
cody wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:38 pm

SHE gets it?

You think SHE has any say in her career whatsoever?

This whole things is so manufactured by people in suits behind closed doors its nauseating.

Taylor was literally auctioned off to the highest bidder by her parents as a young teen and molded into what she is.

Ice Spice is the very definition of a modern plant.

There is nothing inspiring about record labels and/or the CIA pairing up their two most successful experiments.
There’s hundreds of thousands of “struggling” “a star is born” type entertainers who are extremely talented trying to make it in the entertainment business every single day..

People way more talented than Taylor & Ice Spice but unfortunately they will never become superstars and billionaires because they don’t have the “Je ne sais quoi” about them that gives them the grit and relentlessly savage work ethic and mental stability to withstand the games you have to play in that business.

I don’t believe in this day and age there is such thing as a plant.

Taylor, for example - came from a rich/well connected family that may have propelled her into the entertainment space but ultimately it was her relentless personal drive that took her to the top. She also happens to write and produce ALL her music. She is worth over a billion dollars now - no one is baby sitting her career anymore.
It’s ALL Taylor. Maybe in the beginning - but that was just a push from the labels, and a a few of her earlier albums were duds. Taylor’s superstardom is 1000% earned that’s why I respect her.

Ice Spice also had connections to the industry some what, but only time will tell if she could get to Nicki level. She has the right attitude, and aligning herself with the right people.

The industry is very different than it was 20-25 years ago .. artists benefit from going independent more than signing with major labels. Plus A&R’s are not old Tommy Mottola /L.A Reid types anymore- the average A&R and managers at labels are older Gen Z / Younger Millenials. They can’t treat artists like shit anymore with ultimatums. artists know they have other options now.

There is no such thing as a plant.
Last edited by cody on Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Didn’t Taylor just sign herself over to Soros?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
cody

Post by cody »

Resilient wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:00 am Didn’t Taylor just sign herself over to Soros?

Whos
That ?
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

George Soros

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
James Dean Shakur

Post by James Dean Shakur »

As Seen On Tv wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:50 am Mahomes is the GOAT. Hands down

But shout out to Brock petty dude is a beast and deserves to get $40 mill a year
Mahomes is the greatest athlete of our lifetime.

His resume at 28 is already first ballot.

That's fucking unheard of.
Lust for life.