I'm done dating or even hanging out with people who drink. Automatic dealbreaker.

James Dean Shakur

I'm done dating or even hanging out with people who drink. Automatic dealbreaker.

Post by James Dean Shakur »

It's sort of a full circle moment when you go from being babysat to babysitting. You really see how annoying and unattractive it is to be drunk off your ass.

Not cute. Not fun. Not a good time.

Side note

There's nothing more pathetic/emasculating/unattractive than a 200+ lbs man who can't handle his fucking liquor.
Lust for life.
Resilient
Site Admin

Re: I'm done dating or even hanging out with people who drink. Automatic dealbreaker.

Post by Resilient »

True. Can’t stand drunk people and avoid most scenarios. Even here in the DR, friends of ours were hammered and felt some type of way that I couldn’t be around them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
cody

Post by cody »

I’m a fun drunk person and can handle my liquor very well. But I’m not out here getting drunk or drinking in excess around people I don’t know.

However I agree, a man who can’t handle his liquor is a no bueno
:mrgreen:
Sir Bustalot

Re: I'm done dating or even hanging out with people who drink. Automatic dealbreaker.

Post by Sir Bustalot »

In my 20s i was designated driver a lot because i always had to work early next day, but i still wanted to go out lol

i 100% agree that while sober being around shitfaced drunk asses is the worst.. but not just booze

My buddies also did a lot of cocaine... and being sober around people on cocaine is just as annoying but for different reasons. And cocaine AND drunk? Christ in a cracker thats beyond annoying

But these days, nobody i know is getting wasted so if people are drinkin its maybe to the point of a light happy buzz.... not stumbling and slurring.
Blimp aficionado

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?